Click here. You’ll need to register on your first visit; after that, payments are 3 easy steps:
– Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill (Auto-pays must be set up online)
– View your bill
– Print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay, register for e-billing and more
– Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™
– View bills or balance due
– If you registered online first, use those login credentials
– Call toll-free 877-885-7968 to have PSN assist with processing your payment/signing up for e-billing
– Have your bill handy to provide your customer account number
– On the first call, you will register; after that, phone payments are four, quick steps
(You can also call the Borough office at 215-679-5194, Ext 1 to process payments)
PAY BY MAIL
Send a check or money order to Borough of East Greenville, 206 Main Street, East Greenville, PA 18041
PAY AT THE OFFICE
Cash, check, money order or credit card accepted in person at the Borough office, 206 Main Street, East Greenville. You can also drop a check or money order in the lockbox at the back door.
PAY AT THE UNIVEST BANK
You can pay your water bill at the Univest Bank on Bank Street in East Greenville. You must present your bill to a teller for processing. Check or cash accepted.
If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call the Borough office at 215-679-5194, Ext. 1
NOTE: Payment convenience fees apply as follows: Check/savings: $1.50 for online, $2.50 for IVR, and $3.50 for live representative phone; Credit/debit cards: $2.95 for online (up to $250.00), $3.95 for IVR, and $4.95 for live representative phone.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.